Thursday, October 27, 2011

Learning experience

I only been in love in my life two times I would not say be in love when you are in 7 grade is exactly be in love but I did really like that girl a lot but when you are immature you let opportunity pass by and once is over is over in my case I have a strong pride that sometimes gets over me and not allow me to think straight but I do really like the way I am and I would not change for anything in the world even if is my happiness however when people get more mature even know I always been a person that is very mature but I don’t always follow my heart for one reason or another the heart is the one that suffer and I don’t like that idea so that first love never got develop to a point of relation the second time around was when I discover the website call tagged I started searching and I found a beautiful Puerto  Rica women with everything that a man want I meet her and you know when is love a first sight from the moment of the first kiss when I kiss her I felt in love like I never felt before even to this date I still remember that kiss however we never put the relation to the next level for one reason or another I did and I do still love her till this date we still talk and I still make her mad every now and them but she really is something special that I never going to forgot and like everything in life you learn from experience and keep moving forward 


free web site traffic and promotion

No comments:

Post a Comment