Monday, January 28, 2013

About Me

My experience since i been a father

Every since my first born child was born i never knew that being a parent require some serious works. Tell you the true my parents never got it easy with me either so i wonder when i was around 15 years if that was going to happen to me that when i be a father i will had a hard time raising my kids and oh boy i think i got the worst of the pie lol

I have two kids now and let me tell u something both are the devil in there own ways right now not so much with my older one he starting to behave a little cause is going to be 6 this year but when he was like 2 or 3 years old that guy was soooo bad and yes some of u say what about u when u where like his age i never been that bad well at least thats what my mother use to say God Rest Her Soul even if i was bad both of my kids share the first place but then again my older one starting to behave more but let me tell u about my little one that guy is trouble funny no matter what he does no one cant stay mad at him for long he win u over with kisses at the end is the best thing that ever happen to me i love them both with all my life and no matter how bad they both behave i don't change it for anything in this world
When u are a father u take pride on everything u do to make sure ur kids grow up to be better than u and with more opportunity that u never had in life

No comments:

Post a Comment