Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Diet Blog

Another day looking at my body and still not getting any result I think is to much stress or not concentrating enough to do it right can’t find my way can’t make good decision on healthy eating no matter what I do is not right I can’t seen to stay focus enough and is been more than a month without training and that not who I am I love training but somehow when I think about it that I am going to do I end that with a change of mind and when I start doing it I never finish is like something inside me don’t want me to succeed and I cant take it anymore is been a struggle from the moment I enter in this country and is mostly my fault for not staying on top of myself hopefully when all my problems are over and I don’t have to worry much I can put myself again as a priority and get back into shape and live a healthy life like I always been since I was little somehow I been writing the same thing for like 7 years and not changes since then and every time I say I am going to do something it never happened and I promise myself that before the year runs out I be at least a little lighter however is not happened so far but I think I know why is not happened cause I been hoping to much and I have not taking any action whatsoever is time for changes and this time it is for real I can live my life hoping thing will be better no more hoping and time for action from this day forward no more disappointments and no more hoping from this day forward I will change my life complete and start losing the weight and be more happier and more healthy before the new year arrived       

No comments:

Post a Comment