Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Personal finances



Last night I was thinking that I need to get my financial problems taking care cause I cant leave my life like that with no money at the end of every week and scratching my head to figure out how I might going to go to work because I have little money for gas and I came to a conclusion that I been working in this country since I came from my country and I have none saved all I have is debt and that’s not good cause what will happened when I retired with what money I am counting on the social security money I don’t even know if that money will be there when I retire the way this country is going I don’t think I be having social security so last night I was really piss off and I say to myself enough is enough so when I wake up this morning I have an Idea of what I am going to do in order to get my financial back and I came up with a budget of what is going to be following from now on

1: since I leave far away from work is almost 40 minutes back in fort and the gas prices is not getting lower I am going to open a new bank account that I am going to be used for gas only and think I never fill the tank the hole way up adding $ 10 dollars for five days is going to saved me at least something

2: I have to stop eating lunch outside from now on I am going to start bring in my lunch from home and I am saving at least 5 to 6 dollars every time I eat lunch

3: since I have kids and every time I go shopping with them I end that buying a toy or a movie I decide that I only buy them one item one time every month and hopefully that saved me money to and also since I have the bj’s card I starting to buy the pampers and wipes from there so I don’t have to buy it twice in the same month

4: also I need to start stop spending money on impulse some times I see something I like and I say to myself since I am working why not but no more from now on I only buy something when I really need it

5: also the most important thing I have to start adding money to my saving account and not using it and let it grow

Hopefully if I do this I be able to have money and not worry about what is happened to me now and stay on track so when I retired I have a little peace of mind knowing that I have something saved and be able to enjoy my self

No comments:

Post a Comment