Tuesday, November 1, 2011

More of me


I love my life and everyone in it however some times I feel like I want to disappear out this world and start in a place new with none one to know me and start over with no mistakes that I have made over the years don’t get me wrong I love my kids they are the best thing that happened to me I a very long time but some times I feel like I am trapped in box and I cant get out and no matter what I do to get free I keep falling more and more I want to be a truck driver so I can at least be free even if it is for a moment and be able to see the country from one end to the other like I say don’t get me wrong as soon as I leave I am going to missed them like crazy but I have to do it other wise when all this is over I be saying to myself what happened all the goal the I have never realize because I was holding back and I don’t want to use that as excuse I want to be able to say I did it and there is not regret every one else is doing it why not me and also that is my family future of at least a better life and I am wasting to much time and every minute that pass by is an eternity and cant not be wasted with excuses life is such short some times that when we realize is all over and I don’t want to be one of those that never get to realize his dream no not me hopefully before the year end I be able to complete my training and get my cdl class a and be on the road at the start of next year and achieve my  goals and dream and provide to my family a better life with no more worries

No comments:

Post a Comment