Monday, November 14, 2011

The promise I made to my mother



Is been almost two year since my mother die and something in the back of my head keep bothering and until I fulfilled is not going to go away when I came from Cuba in 1997 I just finish there the 10 grade I went to school here but I never got to finish high school and I told her I will do whatever it takes to finish so I take a home school course but somehow along the way money was tight and cant continue to pay for the school and have to stop doing it and she keep insisting on me to do it again but for one reason or another something was always in the way and then my mother start to get sick with the cancer and took my mind out that then I started my own family and that take even more time out me more problems occur and no one to blame but me for not sticking to the task at hand and a couple years ago I told her that I was going to do it again and I even promise her that I was going to finish this time I am doing my high school diploma and so far I am doing pretty good I know once I am done she will be proud even know she is not here to see it I know that everything I do she is looking over and once I get the diploma she will be even more proud of me for making it a reality the only thing I wish is to see her smile on her face when finally get the diploma and look at the sky and say no promise is never broken if you have the valor to make happened

No comments:

Post a Comment