Thursday, November 3, 2011

The worst two week in October



I have the worst to week of my life in October since I came to this country I been having some bad months before even when the hole family was together but nothing compare to this last two weeks of October where I have little money, little food and almost being without water but I been pray that is not happened till I get paid I been stretching the little money I have to come to work and stretching it to eat at least something and I realize that is all my fault for bad spending and nothing saved but that is going to stop is not going to happened again I cant live my life like that I have responsibility to my kids and making sure they are supported and I have to do a better job with my financial situation so I don’t have to worry what is going to happened tomorrow and not make mistake and be wise about how I spend my money I know the situation is hard for anybody but is not anybody I worry about is me and the well being of my family in part of what happened to me is for being to nice to my family and help them in any way I can like a good member of the family and now I am in a bad situation for helping them and when I ask for help I get the same sorry excuses and I am getting tired of that from now on my priorities goes first above anyone this exclude my kids of course but when it came to family they better do it or there own unless I am in better situation I don’t mind help them but like I say unless I am in a better situation thank god is one more day till payday thing starting to look bright again and getting a little better now  

No comments:

Post a Comment