Wednesday, November 2, 2011

diet blog


I gained more weight this time around then when I was really over weight back in Alabama and that need to stop as soon as possible I been trying every weight loss pill out there and yea the work for like a month or two and them I go back to my old way in part is my fault cause I have not really push my self to loss the weight like the time I did it and since that time I haven’t been able to take control of my body and I been frustrating with no way out to the problem and one way or another had to stop and I been making a lot of excuses and a lot of promises and I failed more than what I promises myself hopefully this time I stick to my promises and get back on track I been so frustrate with the way my body looks now and is like something inside me that holding me back I don’t want to use that as an excuses but that’s how I feel but no more starting this week I am going to start doing my walking after work five times a week and if for some reason I miss a day I have to do it double on the same day I want to at least loss some weight before the year end and feel at least better about me going in to next year with a good motivation to stay on track and get my priorities on top and stop worried about everyone else cause it seen that I worry to much and is not good for me it takes me away from my goals and I don’t want that I want to stay focus and really get back to the thing I like to do with out worried about any one else and I know I can do that if I stay on track I join a gym a couple month ago and that was my biggest mistake cause I only went a couple times I was embarrassed about the way I look and that’s not good my mother used to say that I should be happy with the way I am and if I want to get a little better than what I look I should work on it however I been tried and tried really hard but my biggest problem is that I don’t have a clue about dieting and I really don’t know how to know what is a good food from the bad and even know some food says on the label that is fat free or low on carbs or low fat sometimes is not what it seems but I need to do more research and really get on top of my die and get myself back on track of things I don’t want to write something here for everyone to see and not doing it this time is no more games this time is do or die and I don’t want to start the new year looking the way I am right now not anymore

I need to follow I couple of thing in order to stay in track this blog will be updated regularly so can every one see my progress a picture of what I am looking right now is coming soon hope everyone who read it leave me a comment and help me trough my journey thanks   

No comments:

Post a Comment